Chiropractic Care Prices:
New Patient includes Scans*, Full Spine X-Rays, Consultation along with a Report of Findings $175.00 (Recent x-rays may be brought in on your first visit for a reduced rate of $105.00.)
- Retail at $54.00 for 3-4 spinal regions.
- Galligan Family Chiropractic In-House GFC Medical Assistance Plan $43.20
- Medicare fee $41.50. The first 10 visits are usually reimbursed to patient.
*GFC Medical Assistance Plan is $10.00/Year We offer reduced prices for services and some products offered here at Galligan Chiropractic.
It saves time to have new patient and health forms filled out before coming in. You can find these forms under NEW PATIENT FORMS in the menu bar.
Animal Chiropractic Prices:
- Dogs, Cats and small animals seen in the office – $50.00. The initial visit will take longer allowing time to get to know your animal and answer any questions you may have. If you have any previously taken X-Rays, please bring them or email them to [email protected]
- Horses, goats and other large animals adjusted at your barn $95.00 Adjustment Fee with a $75.00 Barn Fee. The barn fee may be split between as many animals that are seen at that location on that day. If you have any previously taken X-Rays, please bring them or email them to [email protected]
Nutritional Response Testing (NRT) & Clinical Nutrition Prices:
- Retail $125.00
- Membership Price $62.50
- NRT Re-Visit Price $37.00
- NRT Re-Visit Member Price $27.00
Recurring health and subluxation issues solved!! Bodies are not healing themselves like they used to because we have poor food, food-stuff & toxins that literally prevent the body from self-repairing. NRT allows a VERY quick specific diagnosis of what your body has going on at this time, what is not working appropriately and how to fix it over a 90 day with a whole food prescription protocol period.
Neuro-Emotional Technique (NET) Prices:
- Retail $200/hour.
- Membership Price $160/hour
Emotional stress responses such as fear, anger, grief and many others can sometimes negatively affect us long after the original event that caused them. When our body fails to “let go” of these responses we can find ourselves with unexplained aversions, self-sabotaging behaviors, destructive beliefs, phobias and many chronic physical problems. NET Technique can identify and help you let go of ‘stuck’ mind-body stress patterns. For more information on a ground breaking study visit: http://www.onefoundation.org/
Cold Laser Prices:
- Retail $30/session
- Membership Price $25/session
“Low level laser therapy (LLLT) or cold laser, is a painless, sterile, non-invasive, drug-free modality that is used for a variety of conditions such as, acute and chronic pain, acne and appearance of cellulite. Housed within the mitochondria, the cell energy manufacture, are receptors capable of absorbing distinct parameters of light. This increases the health of the cell.
*Scans detect hidden patterns of stress and tension, shed light on internal changes in the body, establish a baseline and identify potential problem areas and build powerful and effective care plans using the “CORESCORE” result information.
We are “Out of Network” which means we will file your insurance but do not participate with any insurance systems. The cost of your treatment will chip away at any deductibles you have and once those are paid, you should receive reimbursements from your insurance depending on your plan. We are a specialty service and most often what we charge is less than or equal to what the charge would be for you to see a chiropractor who was “in network” Being “out of network” does not keep you from becoming a patient with us. You may call the number on the back of your insurance card to see what the cost would be for you to see a chiropractor and how many visits your insurance will cover. Or we can call for you. Every Insurance policy plan is different.
*These prices are not applicable to personal injury patients.