Large Animal Chiropractic Adjustment ~ Important Information
- Please have your horse brushed and ready to be seen when the doctor arrives. It’s important not to fly spray the top line of your horse before an adjustment. It is OK to fly spray the legs.
- We have a short carbon copy form for you to fill out at the time of your first appointment.
Dr. Gails’s favorite patient is the horse. She has been adjusting them for over 23 years! Dr Gail attended the prestigious Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa where she was awarded her Doctorate as a Chiropractic Physician. Dr. Gail has been adjusting animals since 1999. She is one of 1,100 AVCA certified doctors world wide and has has received the ANIMAL CHIROPRACTIC HALL of FAME AWARD for her innovative and distinguished work with animals.
- Horse and Large Animal adjustment fees are $95.00.
- The Barn Fee is $50.00 and can be split between as many horse owners that are being seen by Dr. Gail on that day.
- There may be a Travel fee based on your location and the number of animals being seen. Please let Dr. Gail know if there are additional animals added to the day so she can prepare wisely. Travel fees may apply If on arrival the number of animals is less than originally agreed upon.